Hi All,

I've been using the net-misc/knutclient GUI application to provide information
to desktop users of the state of the UPS.  Portage is telling me this package
depends on Qt4, it has received no development upstream and is due to be
ditched:

!!! The following installed packages are masked:
- net-misc/knutclient-1.0.5::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)
/usr/portage/profiles/package.mask:
# Andreas Sturmlechner <ast...@gentoo.org> (21 Oct 2017)
# Dead upstream, depends on dead kdelibs4/Qt4.
# Masked for removal in 30 days. Bug #629018

Is there some other GUI front end for nut in portage I could use in its place?
--
Regards,
Mick