On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 02:18:12AM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> It's probably a dodgy kernel point bersion, 4.14 is problematic.
>
> Alice Ferrazzi posted this to gentoo-dev earlier today:
>
> =====start quote=====
> [ lots of problems ]
> ===== end quote=====

Now that’s interesting. On my thinkpad, 4.14 crashes with a nullpointer
derefenence when I build audio support into it. Built as a module it works,
but the sound card order is wrong (first HDMI, then PCM).
Hence I’m still on 4.9. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Supernatural divinities are the primitives’ answer
for why the sun goes down at night.