Peter Humphrey wrote:
> On Monday, 5 November 2018 20:40:46 GMT Dale wrote:
>
>> ... I also wish it wouldn't separate the file name and the extension.  I
>> prefer them to be together.
> Right-click on the column header row and deselect Ext.

That's to simple.  I want something harder.  ROFL  Phillip sent me the
PDF manual and I've been looking through it but couldn't find anything.
I haven't been able to spend a lot of time on it yet tho.  Still, I was
looking for a setting or some fix that goes in a config somewhere.  I
never thought it would be that easy.

Thanks much.  Krusader just may replace Dolphin all together.  It has
its good points for sure.

Dale

:-)  :-)