On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 03:20:25 -0400,
Neil Bothwick wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (quoted-printable)>]
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 21:41:41 -0400, John Covici wrote:
>
> > Apr 17 18:39:55 ccs.covici.com systemd-coredump[5334]: Process 5332
> > (umount.davfs) of user 0 dumped core.
> > Apr 17 18:39:55 ccs.covici.com systemd[1]:
> > systemd-coredump@0-5333-0.service: Succeeded.
> >
> > I can't find that coredump, not sure if the process is allowed to do
> > it.
>
> From the systemd-coredump man page:
>
> By default, systemd-coredump will log the core dump including a backtrace
> if possible to the journal and store the core dump itself in an external
> file in /var/lib/systemd/coredump.
>
> You can change this in /etc/systemd/coredump.conf

Thanks, I found it, but the backtrace has no symbols, even though I
have features set so that everything is compiled with symbols like
this:
FEATURES="${FEATURES} -stricter -distcc -ccache  splitdebug buildpkg"
I wonder what is happening here?

Strange thing si I have seen nothing on bgo for this problem.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         cov...@ccs.covici.com