On 2019-09-04, james <gar...@verizon.net> wrote:

> I have been reading all sorts of things from you cannot get rid of
> python 2.7 to it's straightforward to leave python2_7.

In my experience, if you do a lot of stuff with raw byte streams
(e.g. implementing network protocols), switching from 2.7 to 3.x can
be rather painful.

For most other sorts of apps, it's fairly easy to write code that
works on both, and even easier to just switch over.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Used staples are good
                                  at               with SOY SAUCE!