On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 10:08:46PM +0100, Mike Williams wrote:
> You could turn on noauthcram if you don't need/want CRAM MD5 authentication
> (do you have plain text passwords in /etc/poppasswd?), or emerge qmail
> --nodeps to update qmail then emerge world.

Still something to learn I guess. my poppasswd file is still the example
file that came with whatever it came with. My pop accounts are
authenticated via the regular linux logins, so for every pop user (3 at
the moment) I have a user acount in linux.

What package uses this poppasswd file?

I tried qpkg, but that doesn't seem to exist any more?

Does the above mean I can safely enable noauthcram?

Thanks,

Henk.