Rafael Fernández López wrote:
I've created an ebuild for tkgate (http://www.tkgate.org). It is very
frustrating because I cannot see how to upload it or whatever. I'm not a
developer user in CVS so I cannot upload. If I fill in a bug for
uploading ebuilds (is the right way) I've created a patch file, so what
I've to do !!! THE EBUILD IS DONE !!! WHY CANNOT GENTOO USERS BENEFIT
FROM IT ??

Yes, the right way is to file a bug on bugzilla. But be patient. A developer needs to be willing to maintain your ebuild, or it won't ever get accepted to portage.

Christoph

PS: Your Caps-Lock key seems to be broken.
--
echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" [EMAIL PROTECTED]