On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 03:19:43 -0400, Walter Dnes wrote:

> > I don't watch Netflix on my laptop, but I've just tried it in Chromium
> > and it seems to be working fine. I suspect it's either the widevone or
> > proprietary-codecs USE flag.
>
>   I have Chrome installed. I looked at Chromium.  It wants even more
> stuff on top of what Chrome has pulled in! No way.

Unless you're using it as your main browser, it's not worth even
considering the extended build times. I do use it as my main browser, so
I use chromium and firefox-bin.

Incidentally, I found an a reliable way of killing Firefox on this
laptop, run a chromium build in the background :)

--
Neil Bothwick

Data to Picard: 'No, Captain, I do NOT run WINDOWS!'