Hi Peter,

On 2020-06-14 12:43, Peter Humphrey wrote:
> Afternoon all,
>
> Has anyone some experience of bitwarden on Gentoo? It doesn't run for
> me, and I suspect a java problem. I have icedtea here.
>
> I'm talking about the installed version, not the firefox extension,
> which seems to work.

Which installed version are you talking about? I don't see the Bitwarden
desktop or command line app in the tree - I guess you downloaded one
from their site?

I used to run the desktop app myself, and am pretty sure it does not
require a Java runtime. If you use the AppImage version, there might be
certain libs missing (tested it out just now, and it fails to start
because it cannot find libsecret).

Have you tried running it from the command line to see what it says?

--
Wolf