On 7/30/20 4:38 PM, Ralph Seichter wrote:
* Grant Edwards:

Pricing is based on what people are willing to pay. People are willing
to pay extra for a static IPv6 address, therefore static IPv6
addresses cost extra.

Somewhere, and some people. I'd be interested to hear from users who
still need to pay extra for IPv6. Here in Germany IPv6 usually comes at
not extra cost (I write "usually" because I don't know every single ISP
here; some only operate in a particular city.)

-Ralph

For where I am, if you need a static IPv4 address (which I do) IPv6 is not available at all from my ISP... it's not a matter of paying.

Dan