On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 5:29 AM Grant Taylor <
gtay...@gentoo.tnetconsulting.net> wrote:

> On 8/12/20 11:53 AM, Никита Степанов wrote:
> > which filesystem is best for raid 0?

Performance wise, ext4 and XFS lead most benchmarks for non-raid. XFS seems
best for raid1, so I imagine either of those would be best for raid0.

Depends on your use case, but ext2 (and to a much lesser degree btrfs) will
be less reliable than ext4 or XFS so what you use will depend on
speed/reliability trade off. ext2 is less reliable due to it missing the
journal, btrfs due to being less mature (IMO, this is a weakly held
belief). Also btrfs tends to be slower than ext4 and XFS for most
operations, sometimes by a large margin.

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=linux-50-filesystems&num=2