On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 22:05:23 -0400,
Matt Connell (Gmail) wrote:

> On Mon, 2020-09-28 at 20:50 -0500, Dale wrote:
> >
> > Anyone find a way around those things yet?
> >

> I've had mixed (~75%) success with Captcha Buster.
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
>
> The general idea is that the addon will try to use the audio captcha,
> with the sound piped into a text-to-speech engine.  That way, you
> (ideally) get through a captcha with a single click and a couple of
> seconds waiting.

I have found pretty good results, because a lot of these captchas use
a Google library and if you are signed into google on the browser in
question, all you need to do is check the box that says I am not a
robot.  This does not work all the time, but about 90% of the time it
works.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una