On Sunday, 15 November 2020 14:34:09 GMT Jude DaShiell wrote:
> Totally blind people without technical support equipped with working
> eyes do not have and never will have useable access to any mo bo menu.

Right, in this case the first step to set up the boot mode on a UEFI MoBo will
require help by a non-blind person.  Alternatively, someone with the same MoBo
willing to help can record the number of various key strokes and provide a
rubric to follow.

Either way, booting in UEFI is thankfully not a necessity.  Legacy BIOS works
just as nice to be able to install and run Gentoo.  I still run 3 legacy BIOS
systems here.  :-)