Hi.  I am having problems running dracut 0.51-r2 and 0.50-r2.  The
problem is that I have two  install_items lines like this
install_items+= /etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf
install_items+= /etc/systemd/system/initrd-switch-root.service

and dracut says permission denied on both of them.  They are owned by
root and are world readable and containing directories look good.  I
even did an strace, but did not find where it tried to open those
files.  I have been using dracut for years and never had this problem
till recent versions.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?