Michael wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 March 2021 12:37:49 BST Dale wrote:
>
>> I checked the man page, I see nothing about the show progress option.
> Are you sure?
>
> This is what I see here on line 47:
>
> "status=LEVEL
>         The  LEVEL of information to print to stderr; 'none' suppresses
>         everything but error messages, 'noxfer' suppresses the final transfer
>         statistics, 'progress'  shows periodic transfer statistics"
>
> I find this useful in seeing the transfer speed drop in real time as the
> cache
> gets saturated.

Ahhh, I didn't see the status part.  It's sort of hiding in a
subsection.  At least I know now that the version I have installed has
this option.

I wish I could view man pages like I used to in Konqueror.  It displays
like a webpage and is much easier to search through.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Dale

:-)  :-)