Mark Knecht <markknecht <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > > I just wanted to ask whether someone on the List has experiences with the
> > > Realtime Preemption patches by Ingo Molnar

>    On Gentoo I build my own kernels. I dearly wish there was a
> realtime kernel project here based on Ingo's work but there isn't.

Well I agree with these statements. Let me know if anyone decides to
'champion' a realtime kernel patch efforts, as I'll dedicate
a box or two, to follow the patches and test the results of the
gentoo RT patch efforts.  If these became reasonable stable, I'm sure
other would use the patches too.

James