Dale wrote:

>If it is not there, what is trying to pull it in?  This is weird.  That
>k3d thing is not installed either.
>
>Dale
>:-)

Well, I had a brain storm, it happens sometimes LOL, and I found this
little thing:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] / # equery -C depends xmlto
> [ Searching for packages depending on xmlto... ]
> sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-2.6.12-r10
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] / #

Why does the kernel need xmlto?  It seems to work without it.  Anyway
around this?  I do need to hang onto my kernel stuff though.  LOL  It
sort of needs that when I boot up.  O_O  I may have to make a new one
some day.

Sorry if I buggered that command a bit, but it did work OK.  I'm
learning.  Hang in there with me.  ;)

Dale

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.