I'm sorry - this is probably noob stuff. I'm unable to find it, doing emerge --search knetworkconf

How do I find and install the kdereview/knetworkconf module? (I have KDE 3.4.1)

On 11/2/05, Christoph Eckert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, that's where I would expect to find it also, but it's not
> there. Anyone know what might be missing from my installed packages
> for this?

it depends on your KDE version. It is in KDE 3.5 per default; for
earlier versions it needs to get installed separately.

From an original message of the author in March 2005:

»As from this past sunday, KNetworkConf lives now in the official KDE
CVS and probably will be part of KDE 3.5 :)

You can find it under kdereview/knetworkconf module for now. Later in
some point in time it will be moved to kdenetwork or kdeadmin core
packages.«

Best regards

    ce