Hi all,

I let mutt-wizard set a cron job which takes my password out of pass,
logs into the email server and fetches my mail every 5 minutes. With
this I have to unlock my key as frequently as the amount in
gpg-agent.conf's default-cache-ttl setting. pam-gnupg has been suggested
as a remedy to this problem but the disclaimer on its page about
dangerous bugs make me hesitant to use it. What do you think about the
security of it? It's only 500 SLOC but I don't trust myself with
reviewing the security of it.

--
All the best,
Efe

The funny quote of this email is trivial and left as an exercise.