Hello Gentoo'ers

After some years away, I'm back to Gentoo. Arch was nice and I got fuzzies
but something was always missing. Was on Mint for a while but eventually
got fed up with how it does Bluetooth. So Gentoo is now on the new laptop
from work.

Going through the list archives, I see a whole bunch of familiar names like
Dale, Helmut, Peter, Rich, Grant, Walter, William and more.

For those who never knew me, My name is Alan, first used Gentoo 18/19 years
ago, work at a large mobile operator where I'm a sysadmin and general
know-it-all-busy-body working with ICT stuff, so happy to make your
acquaintance.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com