Hello list,

I'm trying to set a container up to run jekyll to build a blog, following a
suggestion at the bottom of https://github.com/gentoo-ev/www.gentoo.de.
This is my first foray into containers.

So far I've installed lxc and followed https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/LXC as far
as I can, but I'm now a bit stuck. Well, just stuck, actually.

Jekyll is installed, and I want to create a blog in ~/common/myblog.

First, do I need to  mount a FUSE file system? Where?

Next, I run

$ sudo /etc/init.d/docker start

...and get this:

$ cat /var/log/docker.log | cut -d \  -f 2-     [to omit date & time]
level=info msg="Starting up"
level=error msg="failed to mount overlay: no such device"
storage-driver=overlay2
level=error msg="exec: \"fuse-overlayfs\": executable file not found in $PATH"
storage-driver=fuse-overlayfs
level=error msg="Failed to built-in GetDriver graph btrfs /var/lib/docker"
level=info msg="Loading containers: start."
level=warning msg="Could not load necessary modules for IPSEC rules: protocol
not supported"
level=info msg="Default bridge (docker0) is assigned with an IP address
172.17.0.0/16. Daemon option --bip can be used to set a preferred IP address"
level=info msg="Loading containers: done."
level=warning msg="WARNING: No blkio throttle.read_bps_device support"
level=warning msg="WARNING: No blkio throttle.write_bps_device support"
level=warning msg="WARNING: No blkio throttle.read_iops_device support"
level=warning msg="WARNING: No blkio throttle.write_iops_device support"
level=info msg="Docker daemon" commit=4ffc61430bbe6d3d405bdf357b766bf303ff3cc5
graphdriver=vfs version=24.0.5
level=info msg="Daemon has completed initialization"
level=info msg="API listen on /var/run/docker.sock"

I assume lines 2 & 3 refer to a FUSE file system.

What is line 4 telling me to do?

I assme line 6 refers to IPv6, which is not used here.

What else do I need to do? As with much else Gentoo, it's hard to reach a
point where pertinent questions suggest themselves.

--
Regards,
Peter.