Philip Webb wrote:
> 231011 Alan McKinnon wrote:
>> Today a sync and emerge world produces a huge list of blockers.
>> qt 5.15.10 is currently installed and qt 5.15.11 is new in the tree and
>> being blocked.
>> All the visible blockers are Qt itself so --verbose-conflicts is needed.
> My experience for some time has been that Qt pkgs block one another,
> st the only way out is to unmerge them all, then remerge them all.
> If anyone knows a better method, please let us know

I haven't ran into anything like that in ages and I have all KDE and qt
packages as unstable.  I wonder why yours does that and mine doesn't?
I'm the one who usually runs into weird problems around here.  What did
I miss?  LOL

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S.  I'm having that problem again with missing replies.  I'm still
missing one of Neil's from several hours ago.  If someone replies and I
don't, I may not have it yet.  :-/