adding to the conversation once more, on protondb, the game is rated
"platinum" so you could try to run it with proton from steam.
if it is not officially supported you may need to go to Steam (top
right) -> Steam Play -> Enable Steam Play for all games.
if you do not own it on steam, try this
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/pvzn03/running_nonsteam_games_using_proton/

May the force be with you,
Vít Smolík.