On 21/12/2023 05:48, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
I run Windows 7 in VirualBox-6 and it runs relatively fast but after upgrade to VirtualBox-7 (7.0.10) I noticed users weren't able to access Windows-7 server; the network got almost non responsive.  I've notice same with earlier VirtualBox-7.0.8 (something)
I've found many post complaining about similar problems with VirtualBox-7

What changes did they introduced in VirtualBox-7 that make it unusable?

If it ran reasonably fast, well, think yourself unusual.

I run XP, and although I've got a Win7 box, I never run it, it always felt dreadfully slow - and that's going back years. I doubt they've changed anything, it wouldn't surprise me if it's a default config. I don't tend to dig in to that, so I wouldn't know what to change.

Plus, of course, changing things tends to break Windows' authentication :-(

Cheers,
Wol44