On 2024/01/05 at 11:46am, Arve Barsnes wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 at 10:57, Andreas Fink <finkandr...@web.de> wrote:
> > It's the anacron job in /etc/cron.daily/systemd-tmpfiles-clean that
> > cleans files in the tmp folder.
> > There has also been a news item about the change on November 21st 2022.
> >
> > You might have to adapt the files that should not be cleaned by the
> > automatic cleanup (or disable automatic cleanup).
>
> Good shout. Upstream has created a fix, but it is not in a release (yet).
>
> https://github.com/sddm/sddm/commit/b002d02bbe9281b8362fa549991b7581b7758668
>
> I'll try that and see if my version of the problem appears again.

Thanks for finding that. I love patches that I can actually
understand. I've also applied the fix.

--
Chris Spackman (he / him)

ESOL Coordinator, The Graham Family of Schools
ESL Educator, Columbus State Community College

Japan Exchange and Teaching Program (Wajima, Ishikawa 1995-1998)
Linux user since 1998
Linux User #137532