>> First, there is no need to post your message multiple times.
I didn't know that i sent it multiple times?. I've sent one to
"gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org" by mistake and when i figure out this i
wrote another one to "gentoo-user@gentoo.org". From your message i see
that both are the same way. I'm realy sorry about this.

>> Also, you should only post in plain text...no HTML/Rich formatting.
You're right, sorry again. I'll never do that again.

And thank for your considerations and answer.