Jose Maria Alvarez Fernandez schrieb:
> I'm having a similar problem with ivman, and i've discovered that the
> reason is that the camera has an id label that has a "space", ie: LEXAR
> MEDIA. That's not right for pmount, and when ivman tries to mount it,
> fails. But it works for other usb devices. Does it work for you?
> Also, i had to upgrade to a CVS version of hal in order to get
> everything to work again with 2.6.14 (you can find one ebuild in
> fluidportage).

How did you read the "id label"?

ivman used to work for me - on a different PC but with the
same USB camera and also some time ago, thus with different
versions of everything.

On my notebook, I used to be able to plugin USB devices
(namely this USB camera) and it got mounted - without
ivman and without pmount.

Alexander Skwar