On Wednesday 30 November 2005 09:18 am, a tiny voice compelled Neil Bothwick
to write:
> Except that you don't sit and watch it compile (unless you are
> exceptionally sad

You mean you don't have to keep watch over long compiles? I guess I have no
life.
Actually Neil, you're right, the 8 hours that it takes to build OO is not down
time, but try playing poker on-line while it's running. I can never remember
to do those long builds while I sleep so I end up, in this case, and for
firefox, going for the immediate gratification.
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free

 09:29:51 up 19:16,  5 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.16, 0.32
Linux 2.6.5-gentoo-r1 i686 AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2400+