Good afternoon,

I have a Linksys WRT54GS router running openWRT firmware that gets its
IP via DHCP from my ISP. That's all working fine. I also have an account
with dyndns.org that is supposed to get updated when my IP changes. This
is where I've screwed something up because it's wasn't. I think I have
it configured properly now, but won't know until my IP changes again.
I'm going on the road for a few weeks, and will need to access my home
machine, so I'd like to test this out.

So, first off, is there a way for the network startup script to say

"Expire this lease and give me a different IP address"?

If not, is anyone here familiar with openWRT, udhcpc, ez-ipupdate and dyddns.org
configurations? I'd be glad to take this offline if it's too un-Gentoo
specific.

Thanks,
John

--
How can anyone realistically expect the increasingly superfluous masses
to lay down their weapons and be peaceful when our own elected (sic)