On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 14:18 -0300, Norberto Bensa wrote:
> Nick Rout wrote:
> > What the hell has xpdf got to do with any of this? Unless I am missing
> > something, you are printing a ps document to the printer. Where does
> > pdf fit into this?
>
> xpdf handles ps files.
>
> Joseph, have you tried File/Print/Properties/Page size=Letter/Save/Print in
> kpdf?
>
> --
> Norberto Bensa
> 4544-9692
> Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nick might be right. Maybe I'm looking at wrong places.
What application is used to send print job to a printer?
I'm sending postscript file ps with command: lpr -P printer_name

Kpdf will not open ps file.
when save a print_job as pdf file and try to print it using kpdf, xpdf
or gv it keeps asking for A4 size paper.

--
#Joseph