Mark Knecht wrote:

Thanks to all who responded. I appreciate the info about javascript
and suggestions.

1) I do have javascript enabled in Firefox.

2) I'm running this stuff Firefox-1.0.7-r2. I'll try updating to
1.0.7-r4 and see if it makes a difference.

3) I've tried blackdown 1.4.2-02 and 1.4.2-02-r1. Same results here.

4) I'm also using netscape-flash 7.0.61.

5) I've not tried Mozilla. Maybe that's an option for my wife. Not sure.

I'll look over the USE flags and other info provided and see if
anythign pops up, but since this site seems to work for some (John)
and not others (RNuno) it's a bit strange.

Thanks for the info all. I really apprecaite it.

Cheers,
Mark

I do recall a while back having trouble with java crashing my Mozilla. I may be wrong but I think Blackdown is what I was having trouble wtih. The site was http://greengiant.com/ if you want to try it. If yours crashes, you may want to switch to Suns java. I seem to recall recompiling Mozilla to, since I changed my USE line to include java. It picked it up and made the needed symlinks itself.

I hope all this helps. Sorry things come to me in bits and pieces. I sort of have a lot of things on my mind at the moment, most not Linux related.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.

I have four rigs:

1: Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two 80GB hard drives. 2: Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.
3:  Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 128MBs of ram and a 2.5GB
drive.
4:  Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB
SCSI drive.

All run Gentoo, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.