On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:16:21 -0400, Robin wrote:

> > But when you
> > have a lot of packages in package.keywords, you're best of switching
> > to a full testing system, IMO.

> That is a pretty bold statement.  A lot of packages are masked just
> because they are "untested" on a particular architecture, and
> sometimes you need that package to run what ever you are running.

True, for a few packages. But when you reach the point where you are
frequently solving issues by editing package.keywords it is, IMO, time to
switch to a more consistent setup.

> It is almost like saying:  "You like Nachos, so you should only eat
> Mexican food"

If you find yourself eating nachos for breakfast, lunch and dinner; maybe
you should - although I hate to think what wold emerge fro your system
when eating that much chilli :)

--
Neil Bothwick

If you like this tagline, call 1-800-TAGS'R'US