--- Lares Moreau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 09:25 -0800, maxim wexler
> wrote:
> > Is there a default, eg for LICENSE, in an ebuild
> if
> > the ebuild's author can't discover it?
>
> What package?  We'll take a look.

Well, you said that already, and I posted skel.ebuild
but I got no response.

So, here it is again up to LICENSE where I'm stuck:

# Short one-line description of this package.
DESCRIPTION="This is a Latin to English translator"

# Homepage, not used by Portage directly but handy for
developer reference
HOMEPAGE="http://users.erols.com/whitaker/wordslux.htm";

# Point to any required sources; these will be
automatically downloaded by
# Portage.
SRC_URI="ftp://petrus.thomasaquinas.edu/pub/linux/words/words-1.97-linux.tar.gz";

# License of the package.  This must match the name of
file(s) in
# /usr/portage/licenses/.  For complex license
combination see the developer
# docs on gentoo.org for details.
LICENSE=""

[EMAIL PROTECTED]