>>>Since they haven't produces any
code (that any of us can see) it is inherently bug-free.

:-), yeah and when they write some, there will ONLY be OPPORTUNITIES that are in need of
realization :)

On 1/10/06, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 10 January 2006 10:03, Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about 'Re: [gentoo-user] A New Linux Way':
> On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:31:57 -0500, Darryl Wagoner wrote:
> > It looks interesting concept similar to something I can up with but
> > haven't had the time to do anything with.  What is the profit sharing
> > model?  What makes this different than other distro?
>
> It it totally bug-free!

For the sarcasm impaired, this is a joke.  Since they haven't produces any
code (that any of us can see) it is inherently bug-free.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]