Questions:

1) why should i contribute to your fund instead of directly
contributing to the funds or companies that maintain the linux
distribution that i use.

2) There is already a linux standard base www.linuxbase.org...why
another one that nobody follows

3) how can your overhead be minimal or nothing ?...the best charitable
organizations have 20% overhead... zero overhead implies contribute
directly without going through third parties which you are..

4)  better the community ? with what.... better human beings ?

5) what's the criteria of who deserves to be paid by the money you collect ?

Cheers,