In my case my UIDs are 1001 and 1002, so I'm not passing the condition where my user should be getting prevented from being displayed solely based on UID.

On 1/13/06, Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:21:46 -0500, Shawn Singh wrote:

> Thanks for the input. The interesting part is there are no users listed.
> It's almost as though KDE cannot see my users (hidden or otherwise).
> I'll continue looking.

No users listed in the login window or in the Control Centre? They won't
be listed in the login windows if the UIDs are <1000 unless you have
change from the defaults in the Control Centre.

--
Neil Bothwick

I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!!!

--