I read and noticed that you said both sticks are PC-3200. I have another question: are you mixing registered and unbuffered memory (registered memory has an extra chip in the middle)? If so, it's possible that this could be a problem (I had a problem that actually turned out to be a bad BIOS setting, but I also can't remember if the same thing was due to my mixing the two at some point, which I had at first thought was the problem. It may be a long shot, but it's worth looking at anyway.)

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"If Carpenters made houses the way programmers design programs, the first woodpecker
to come along would destroy all of civilization." --Computer Proverb