On Wednesday 18 January 2006 01:07, Iain Buchanan wrote:

> oh yeah, its mozilla that doesn't work... *hit self on head*
>
> In your mozilla "mail and newsgroup account settings" what options do
> you have set for "outgoing server(smtp)"?

I have the same setting I use for Kmail actually.  server is
mail.exceedtech.net on port 25.  It is set to use user name and password and
secure connection is set to no.   I tried the others, it puked on me.

Keep in mind that I can send to say [EMAIL PROTECTED]<dot>net just fine.  I can
send to people that work there as well, even the owner.  I can even email
myself.  It is just when I try to send to someone else outside exceedtech
that it fails.  I can see it connect and the data going over ppp on gkrellm
and all.  I just keep getting that error.

Kmail seems to work great on the new install.  I can send to anybody with it.

Confusing huh????

Thanks

Dale
:-)

I still have to figure out the nvidia problem too.  This nv driver sucks.