On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 13:02, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> This is a bug in busybox 1.00, it's fixed in busybox-1.1.0.
>
> On my primary partition I've emerged the newer version, copied it to
> the other partition, and did the 'ebuild install' again: it worked
> flawlessly.  ...  This won't help you now, however, so use the
> binary package posted by others.  Sorry for wasting your time.

Not a waste of time!  A great temp fix anyway - and it's keeping me afloat
right now.  Thanks for something else learned from this great list.

The binaries didn't work because coreutils are looking for libacl.so.1, and I
can't emerge acl again without coreutils it seems (see other post)

Thinking about Martins' Install CD suggestion.

Bogo

--
Sent via KMail 1.8.3, & o/s Linux-2.6.12-gentoo-r10