On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 15:24 -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:

> I don't use konquerors ability to browse a network with smb protocol
> to often, but it has always been there when I did want to.  Today I
> tried for the first time in probably a mnth or so and I get this message:
> `Protocol not supported'.

Just yesterday I tried to do the same in gnome - and guess what? It
doesn't work either.  (I used to use it all the time).

I don't know if it's related, but its annoying!!
--
Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>

The average individual's position in any hierarchy is a lot like pulling
a dogsled -- there's no real change of scenery except for the lead dog.