Hello Frederic,

Your pam.d/imap setting is what was originally installed by emerge for me. I'd tried different values here while testing to see if something else would work (and it didn't), but to be certain I switched this setting back, restarted courier services, and then got the same non-working result as always.

I don't fully understand your use of saslauthd. Is that instead of authdaemond, and why? I should have thought that the authdaemond that comes from courier would be a proper fit here.

Thanks, and greetings from an alien living in the U.S.,

glen

Frederic Jaeckel wrote:
Hi Glen Martin,