Hi list again, and Norberto.

Gilberto Martins wrote:
> > > Then, kindly selected GRUB, and did this simple /boot/grub.conf file:

You meant /boot/grub/menu.conf (or /boot/grub/grub.conf)

Sorry, it was a typeing mistake, I have verified it here, and it is as
you corrected ...

> > > splashimage=(dhb0,0)/boot/grub/splash.xpm.gz

And this was another mistake ... it is written (hd0,0)

> > Also check the kernel filename, usually it's named another way.

> Concerning to Kernel name, does it must have a specific name format ?
> If yes, wich would be the name ?

It doesn't matter

That`s ok.

But it does not work yet ...   8(

I would not like to go back to LILO again ...

Once more, thanks for cooperating. I need help, and hope I can soon help others.