On Monday 27 February 2006 03:49, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
> If you look at the ebuild there is an IUSE entry.  You can also use equery
> uses package name to see what it uses.

Perhaps you should read the original post a little more carefully... ;) As
you'll see I do not ask where the use flag is set rather I ask where it comes
from. Secondly it is not in the IUSE of entry of that ebuild rather it is in
the IUSE of one of the eclasses that the ebuild inherits from (I had no idea
it could inherit use flags too). And thirdly I actually do use equery uses in
the original post... BTW stop top-posting, please. :)

--
Bo Andresen