hi guys, i have never done any posts before, so i am really unexperienced(a maillist virgin? ;) however, i have problem, more than one, like rest of us...
But problem i would like you to help me with is somehow related to gentoo, and particulary to gnome.
I am not good at searching information, but i tryed my best to find anything related to my problem.
The problem is, i use gdm(yeah!!! usually i start it manually, i am too lazy to add it into loading processes) and i try to load my gnome(yeaaah!!), but i can't load it(booo!!!!), it simply hangs after i see a window which shows progress of gnome being loading(none of icons appear, boo!!!). Steps made: upgraded to current version(--sync is 2 days old), upraded to experemental version, upgraded X to current version(2 days old). I have deleted Gnome configuration files from users directory still does not load(boo!!!!), "custom choice" is loading(it looks a lot like clean X enviroment to me), but thats it(it did load before too). No mistakes in X output, so i am pretty confident it`s  gnome, any ideas?
In advance thanks for any reply.
P.S. if it is of any help: clocks applet caused problems before major problems started, not major problems, but who knows, may be it is somehow related...