From: Neil Bothwick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:12 PM
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo USE flags

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:33:16 +0100, Goran Maksimović wrote:

> Read it! But with that you didn't still answer my question :).

But he did provide you with the means to answer the question yourself.
You are the only one who really knows what you want from your system, now
you know how to get it.

The default USE flags are reasonable for general desktop use, fine tuning
is your choice, not mine or anyone else's. USE settings are not
permanent, you can change them as often as you feel the need, so read
the docs and experiment.

--
Neil Bothwick

When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does he wonder why
you're just sitting there, staring at carpeting?