Hello, I installed Gentoo on my four systems a while ago and I've just
acquired a couple of new-to-me P3-500's.  I'd like to install Gentoo
on these new systems but I'm a little confused by the changes made to
the installation process recently.  I've never done anything but a
stage 1 installation, but I remember reading that those instructions
were removed from the installation documentation, and now I see a GUI
and a command line installer on the latest LiveCD.  What is currently
the best installation method if I'm in the stage 1 mindset?

- Grant