>>> I would like to use iplimit in my firewall.
>
>> I'm still using 2.6.11-r9, but, it appears to be in yours too.  From
>> "make menuconfig" under the 2.6.11-r9 it is here:
> [...]
>>                            <m> limit match support
>
> It is not this module. "limit" module can limit number of packets in
> specified amount of time. But I want to limit number of parallel
> connections from  define IP.

Ups... I've had the old news about iplimit. There is a feature, which I
would like to use in ipt_limit module, as Chad Feller wrote. The module
to enable in iptables (-m) is called connlimit, not iplimit.

But I have now another problem. When I want to use connlimit module, I
always get iptables error: "iptables: No chain/target/match by that name"

For example:

# lsmod | grep limit
ipt_limit               2240  2

iptables -A FORWARD -o eth2 -s 192.168.0.12 \
-m connlimit --connlimit-above 60 -j REJECT
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name

Any other rules (not -m connlimit) added to FORWARD chain are working well.

I've tried to compile ipt_limit in kernel (not as module), but the error
 appears also.

--
MZ