On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:42:30 -0800, Lord Sauron wrote:

> No, I had to manually create a mount point via the GUI and then enable
> the thing and all this stuff.  Then KDE just looked at /media and
> slapped that on my desktop.  I mounted my windows partition (back when
> I had one) on /media so that I could have that on my desktop too.

As long as you had the hal USE flag set when you emerged KDE, it should
detect the device and offer to mount it for you (KDE 3.5 has an option to
mount it automatically). You may need to fiddle with the settings in the
Storage Media section of the Control Centre.

--
Neil Bothwick

SEX ON TV HAS TO GO! <<<<<<<<>>>>>>>> I keep falling off!