On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:37:54 +0800, Frédéric Grosshans wrote:

> There is indeed an encryption feature on this key. I've never used it (I
> haven't even downloaded the windows-only software allowing to use it).
> Can it be related to this problem ?

Possibly. Some USB keys use two partitions for encryption, with the data
being held on the second, larger, encrypted partition. This may also be
why the device is reported as 32MB. Have you tried repartitioning the
device in Linux, using cfdisk -z (fdisk probably has an option to ignore
any existing partition table too).

--
Neil Bothwick

Wow! That lightning sounds clo..zzzzit!" NO CARRIER