Le mardi 18 avril 2006 à 06:25 -0700, Richard Fish a écrit :
> On 4/18/06, Frédéric Grosshans
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The first time I saw those 32 MB (a few days ago, when the key worked
> > and was almost empty), df -h told me there was 1006 MB left on the key.
>
> Wait, it worked before under Linux?  I don't think you mentioned that
> previously.  Was this on the same computer?

1. It worked under Linux, in the very same laptop.
I wrote 4 small files on it.
Then I plugged it on an old windows PC and wrote a big file (~100MB) on
it.
Then I unplugged it (maybe badly: I'm not sure)
2. And a few days later, I tried to plug it on my linux laptop, with no
success.

> The other possiblity I can think of is that this is a difference
> between the USB 1.1 vs 2.0 interfaces.

My laptop is a thinkpad R51, and http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/USB_Port
says it has usb 2.O

> I noticed it is the uhci
> driver that is interfacing with the device.  Does the computer have
> 2.0 ports, and if so, do you have the EHCI driver enabled?
I have it configured as a module, but it doesn't seem to be loaded.

> Have you
> tried a different port?

Now I have. And my Guest here have also tried 2 ports of a desktop
windows computer.

> Is this plugged in directly, or through a
> hub?

Directly.

        Fred